Thursday, November 20, 2014


Cyber Space IMVU

By : AshleyRayStewyG

This book was created to share with AshleyRay’s fan the exciting adventure of Ashley’s. Read alone with me as I take you on a trip into my IMVU life. This story is based on true events from my IMVU life, however it is a fictional story. Hope you enjoy! AshleyRayStewyG


Introduction


College graduate AshleyRay, I say to myself as I packed my bags. My mother shakes her head and agree, Yes college grad, that’s my baby girl. She walks over to me and gives me a big hug. I’m so proud of you she said. I looked at her and smile. You have a big today tomorrow, she said. Your first day of your new life as an independent woman. It’s a good thing your grand father left you that huge mansion in CyberSpace or you would have had to find yourself an apartment there. I know right, I say as I close my suitcase. All done, I say. Now I’m gonna get me some sleep.


Fair overcomes me as I step off of the greyhound bus. A totally new city, new career, and lifestyle await me here in CyberSpace, IMVU.

 This is a big place for a  small town girl like me. SecondLife, Space is a much smaller  place. I walked to the edge of the street and haul a taxi to my new house. On the ride to the house, I tried to control the butterflies in my stomach. The thought of me living in a mansion, starting my career as a fashion designer, & living in a new town is a bit overwhelming to me.


I stepped out of the taxi and onto my new front lawn. Oh my goodness, this place is huge, I thought to my self. What am I going to do in this place all by myself? I walk up onto the porch and pulled back the place mat at the front door, and pick up the house key. I unlock the front door and walk in.


Chapter One

First day in the house.


This house was lade. It had seven bedrooms, three full baths, huge kitchen, a pool with water falls and patio area. A hot tub room, tennis court, basket ball court, and it was fully furnished and remodeled. I walked over to the phone and called my mother. I told her about how wonderful the house was, and what I seen on my way to Cyber Space. She listened eagerly as i ran my mouth. We talked for about two hours and then we
 hung up.

Wow, I thought to myself. My father may not have been present in my life. But my grandfather sure made up for his ignorance.All of my life my father was not a part of it. He denied being my father. After I was 16 years old my mother got a blood test done. The results came back 99.9 percent he was the father, and he still did take his place in my life. When I turned 17 
years old my father past away. At his funeral I was introduced to my paternal grandfather. He instantly fell in love with me. He was a active part of my life up until 5 months ago when he past away. I had always heard 
that my grandfather was very wealthy. However, I would not have imagined this.  My grandfather’s  left  in his will that this mansions was mine, and pond my finishing college I am to receive $ 75,000 to help me start my new life. It was placed into an interest gaining bank account for me when I was 17 years 
old, that was five years ago. Since then the account has gained $25,500 in  interest which make me a millionaire with 1.5 million dollars in the bank.



I walked into the kitchen and looked in the cabinets. It looked as if someone had just went shopping and
 loaded the cabinet up for me. I took a can of soup out of the cabinet and placed it on the stove to warm, 
when I heard a knock at the front door.


 I wondered who it could be. I did see a house next door when I first arrived. Maybe it was my neighbor. I opened the door and it was a guy stand there. Hello, Ashley he said, I am 
your brother Kevin. I live next door in the family house, he said. I didn’t even know I had a brother, I said.
 You look mixed or something. I am, he said, my mother is white. But we share the same father. Well, my mother look white too, but she is a very bright skinned black woman, I said. Dad must have had a thing for bright skinned women. Kevin laughed, shaking his head and agreed. I can see we both have dad's amazing blue eyes tho, Kevin said. Yes we do, I said. Black folk, with blue eyes.

So did you find everything in here alright, He asked? I just went shopping and loaded the place up and did some minor repairs around here for you. Yes I did, thank you, I said. He then walked in and took a seat on 
the sofa. I was raised in this house with grandpa. My mother left me on his door step as a new born when
 she was just 15 yrs. old, and dad was 17. They were young parents, so grandpa took me in and raised me. 
        
Dad still wasn't in my life much tho, he said. He was a rich spoiled kid with too much money then he knew what 
to do with. So he blew all of it up on drugs and alcohol. That’s what killed him in the end, a drug over dose. I always considered grandpa as my father anyway, he said.

Well, I just wanted to come over and introduce myself to you, and to let you know your not alone out here. I am right next door it you need me, he said as he stood up and began to walk towards the front door. Here 
is the house number, and my cell number. If you need anything call your lil brother, he said. Little brother, I 
said. How old are you anyway, I asked? 21 years old, he said. I’m just a year younger then you. 
Well, I’ll 
see you later he said as he jogged across the yard to his house, stopping in the yard to pet the dog.



I then went back to the kitchen and sat down to eat my soup. After I was finished, I went and up packed , 
and took a bath. After that I put on my pj’s and relaxed in my new huge room.




The phone began to ring, and I picked the receiver up. It was Kevin, he told me that tomorrow we were to 
go down to the lawyers office so that i can sign some papers, and start receiving a percentage of my money 
every month. I told him okay and we hung up.

   I laid down in my big soft bed and soon I was fast a sleep. Day one in Cyber Space, IMVU has come to 
an end. 


1 comment:

  1. Please make comment on how you like the story, If you have any ideas for the story or any story ideas for me to write about please email to raymodelsap@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete